Everyone on this earth crib and cries for a good body structure; women crave a beautiful figure and men yearn for an attractive physique. In today’s demanding world, it is not just enough to have good looks; more important is to have a healthy and strong body.
If you don’t have a good body structure, then you don’t look smart and attractive because the dress which you wear does not suit your body. So, to get that desired shape and look presentable, you just have to get rid of your laziness and start working on it. A brisk walk, some yoga asanas that reduce body weight, or an outdoor game – any such workout will be of great help. You will have to continue doing them and keep some patience, as it is not easy to reduce weight.
Some people have distorted figures which look more awful when compared to a lethargic one. In distorted figures, one does not have a proportionate body; in girls their bust is heavy, tummy is bulging out, hips are too broad and in some cases shoulders are not in good shape. In the case of boys, the proportion among the chest, waist, and hips matter a lot. So keep a check on your diet and come out of your laziness and start exercising. We have listed a few exercises below which will help you overcome this problem:
The Stretch Crunch
- Lie on your back with your arms extended above your head and your legs together.
- Contract your stomach muscles, bend up your right knee and lift your shoulders from the floor slightly as you bring your arms forward and straight out in front of you.
- Let your stomach muscles relax and then you return to the starting position. Repeat with your left knee.
- For good results do it 10 to 15 times.
- Lie on the floor with your arms down at your sides and your palms down.
- Raise your legs until they are at about a 45-degree angle with the floor and then open them wide so that they are in the shape of a “V.”
- Contract your abdominal muscles; lift your head and shoulders off the floor.
- Now bring your legs together and cross them so that they sort of form an “X.”
- Uncross your legs and spread them into the shape of a “V” again.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times.
- Lie on the floor with your arms extended at your sides and your palms down.
- Raise your legs until they are at about a 45-degree angle with the floor; then open them wide so that they are in the shape of a “V.”
- Now with your stomach muscles contracted, make four large, slow circles with both feet. Your right foot should move clockwise, while your left foot moves counterclockwise.
- Let your stomach muscles relax as you lower your legs back to the floor.
- You should repeat this exercise 5 to 10 times.
- Lie on your back with your hands clasped behind your head. Raise your legs so that your feet are a little higher than your knees. Your ankles should be crossed.
- Lift your head and shoulders slightly off the floor.
- Contracting your stomach muscles, twist your upper body to the right, and try to touch your left elbow with your right knee.
- Let your stomach muscles relax as you return to the starting position. Then repeat the exercise, twisting your upper body to the left and trying to touch your right elbow with your left knee.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times.
To keep your tummy in shape and to continue with a flat stomach, you have to do these exercises regularly without any flaws and interruptions. These exercises will be awful in the beginning, but gradually will get better when your body gets used to it; our body gets used to any schedule in three weeks.
Tummy Fat Exercises
An unbalanced body shape is no less than a nightmare. It not only worsens your personality but also makes you lethargic, tired, and tense. The fat deposited at the belly is a major eyesore and a great health hazard in the long run. If you are very conscious about your fitness and concerned about that round-shaped belly, better start with the basic exercises to prepare your body for further toughened workouts.
To initiate, adapt aerobics. It really works! Aerobic exercises like walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming for 30 minutes a day, three to four times a week will help you gain energy, prepare you for further workouts, and will have a positive effect on your whole body apart from reducing your pot-belly.
Specific exercises combined with a proper nutrition plan will definitely help you attain the desired body shape. Nutritionists advise on refraining from excess sugar, salt, and processed food and advocate incorporating fiber-rich food and fiber-rich leafy vegetables in your diet plan.
They also favor drinking lots of water as it helps eliminate toxins from the body, a great help in the process of fat reduction. The following are some of the most effective and proven exercises that strive to shape your body. Go for them.
- To start with, stand straight on a flat surface in an attention position.
- Stretch the hands in front of your eyes making a 90-degree angle with the body. Keep your eyes on the nails of your hands.
- Now slowly move the hands to the left side with eyes fixed on nails.
- Do not slant your legs in any direction by making them stiff.
- Use only the upper part of the body and twist it to the most possible position. Remain in this position for some seconds and come back to the original state.
- Reiterate the twisting procedure for the right side.
- The exercise is important as working out 10-12 times on each side will help you reduce 1 to 2 inches of fat.
- Be consistent with the exercise routine and feel the difference in two-three weeks.
- Firstly, lie down straight on the floor.
- Bend your knees and put your hands under the ears without intertwining them.
- Take a deep breath.
- Now lift your head and chest gradually to crunch up and try to touch your knees with your forehead.
- When done, move to the original position exhaling the air (slower than you inhaled in crunch movement).
- To get effective results, push the lower back towards the floor while pushing the head and chest towards the ceiling. It will create a crunch in the stomach stressing the abdominal section.
- Stop for a few seconds in a maximum reachable position and then come back to the original position.
- Repeat each step 5 to 10 times as per stamina in one go.
- The desired shape can be attained by practicing 3 sets, hardly consuming 10-15 minutes daily.
Air Cycling Exercise
- To perform, lay down on the flat surface with eyes positioned towards the sky.
- Locate your hands straight on the floor with palms touching it or you can place them under the head (But, remember not to change their position in between the exercise.).
- Lift your leg with bent knees to a moderate and comfortable position (at an angle of 45 degrees to 90 degrees with the body).
- Slowly make a balance in this situation and start making cycling moves riding the imaginary cycle.
- Carry on the process for two minutes.
- Repeat the exercise at continuous intervals performing three sets per day to contract the abdominals.
To sum it, these exercises are of huge importance to fitness-conscious people. Combined with a good diet plan, cardio, and strength training exercises above discussed workouts reduce the fat drastically.