Ah, the question that constantly looms over in every woman’s mind: “how to be beautiful?” Every woman, whether beautiful or not beautiful (by her own standards) strives to know the secret; not knowing that the secret is already out and exists in her own ability to turn from an ordinary to an extraordinary woman.
The secret that has long been told and retold; it says that real beauty is the beauty that stems from within. It cannot be replicated by the use of products unless the food for the soul and the body touches the roots that go deep within. Once this is achieved, real beauty is only but a hand’s reach away.
You just have to see beyond the ordinary and try creating a character that is real, positive, caring, and healthy; which sums up to beautiful. Continue reading through the lines to know about how to be beautiful. The secret once again reveals itself!
How To Be Beautiful?
- If you have the looks but not the confidence, you’ll feel an endless need to be beautiful. It’s only by feeling confident and assured yourself that you’re going to be beautiful. Being in a positive frame of mind and acknowledging the good in you: soft hands, beautiful eyes, and clear skin, etc.
- Most importantly, don on an attitude that is of a caring and helping nature. Don’t be snobbish and have respect and concern for everyone else’s opinions and needs. This way, you’ll be a beautiful person rather than being just another person, among the many, with a beautiful face.
- Don’t spend sleepless nights in your quest to become beautiful, but do the opposite. Try to sleep for a good 7-8 hours. Enough sleep will leave your skin looking fresh and rejuvenated. The dark circles, if you have any, will disappear over a period of time and it will naturally make your skin glow.
- Time and again, beauty experts have highlighted the importance of water in capital bold letters. Apart from the obvious need of quenching your thirst, water acts as a natural beautifier by forcing out the toxins and other harmful chemicals out of the system, thereby making your skin look fresher. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day even if you don’t feel that much thirsty.
- You may apply all the costly beauty products you like but they are not going to bless you with radiant skin; a balanced diet will. You need to make yourself beautiful from the inside and the beautification of the outside will automatically follow. Take a diet consisting of all the food groups: meat, dairy, fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts. Stick to the diet in order to stay beautiful and healthy.
- Once you’re on track with the inner beautification via a balanced diet, water, and sleep; you may start to work on the beautification of the outside: your skin, hair, and teeth. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair and apply conditioner. Use a mild face wash to clean your face at least twice a day and moisturize with a gentle face cream. Brush your teeth at least twice a day and rinse with mouthwash. Use as minimum make-up as possible.
- Don’t hesitate to sweat it out in the gym or at home. Make a routine to exercise daily for 30 to 45 minutes. Get in shape! It’ll also help you relieve the built-up tension and stress. You can even choose to do aerobics, yoga, and meditation to exercise your mind and keeping it in shape.
- Go out shopping and give yourself a treat. Buy new clothes: a new pair of jeans or a new top maybe. Take your best friend along with you who would be able to guide you with shopping. Don’t just buy good looking clothes, but by those that fit nicely and accentuate your key features.
It’ll help a great deal if you can be persistent in your effort to change your inner self first: following a schedule of healthy sleep, diet, exercise, and meditation on regular basis. The outer beautification that follows next will be like the cherry on top. Happy beautifying yourself!