The desire to look good and beautiful is universal and many women go to great lengths to look their best. However, most often, even the most naturally endowed beauties succumb to a sedentary lifestyle, adverse environmental factors, or age and turn to different artificial methods to enhance their looks.
Using artificial methods to look beautiful is like treating the surface instead of working on the foundation. It is only through natural ways that a woman can achieve real beauty. To look youthful, you only need to take proper care of yourself. Every woman can look good without making the effort feel like a burden. Just changing the way you live, eat, and lead your life can do wonders for how you look.
Not even age can stop one from being beautiful, only if one uses effective ways to do so. To help you be your glamorous best, given below are some effective beauty tips that you should definitely add some dazzle to the real diva in you.
Tips For Beauty Diet
- Include more anti-inflammatory rich ingredients like ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric in your food. These ingredients can prevent fine lines caused due to internal stress, strain, and even pollution.
- Vitamin C is very helpful in combating wrinkles and dryness. So, eat plenty of vitamin C rich foods like bell peppers, oranges, strawberries, broccoli, and papaya. The vitamin C smoothes the skin and eliminates free radical produced from ultraviolet rays. Vitamin C also stimulates the production of collagen thus keeping the skin wrinkle-free.
- Lycopene also helps in keeping the skin smooth and improves its texture and it is available in good quantity in carrots, tomatoes, and watermelons. So, include plenty of these foods in your daily diet.
- Edamame, soybeans, and tofu contain isoflavones that prevent the breakdown of collagen. It also firms the collagen action preventing wrinkles.
- Omega 3-fatty acids prevent collagen from breaking down and improve the health of the skin. Oily fishes like tuna, salmon, and sardines are very rich in this fatty acid. So make sure that you include plenty of them in your daily diet.
- Instead of coffee, take a cup of green tea as it not only hydrates the body but also boosts the metabolism and eliminates free radicals. Green tea is also a rich source of anti-oxidants.
Tips For Haircare
- Avocado is a good source of fat and protein and so applying an avocado hair mask can help in preventing your hair from turning dry. It also nourishes the hair and takes care of frizz. To make a face mask, mash half a peeled avocado along with an egg, two tablespoons of olive oil, castor oil, and wheat germ. Now, massage the mixture onto your hair working from the ends to the roots. After covering the hair, wear a shower cap and allow it to sit for half an hour. Rinse your hair thoroughly after the time is up and wash with shampoo. Apply the hair mask once a week to treat dry hair.
- To make your hair more shiny and bouncy, massage a mixture of egg and mayonnaise into your scalp and work to the tip of the hair. Wear a shower cap and after 20 minutes rinse and shampoo as usual. For best results, apply this once a week.
- You can also add shine by soaking your hair in milk. You can also massage your scalp in whole milk and leave it on for an hour. Then rinse, but use a shampoo or a conditioner only on the next day. You will immediately notice the difference the milk has on your hair. You can do this once or twice a week to keep the hair glossy.
Beauty Tips For Skin
- Scrub the rough areas of the skin like the elbows, knees, and feet with a mixture of half a cup of fresh coffee grinds, a cup of sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a little olive oil to form a paste. The vanilla extract acts as a relaxing agent, the sugar exfoliates the skin and the anti-oxidants of coffee boosts the health of the skin.
- Using olive oil to massage the knees and elbows can prevent dark areas in such spots, as it will keep the joints hydrated.
- Even during the winter or on overcast days, you should take precautions to prevent exposing your skin to the sun. Therefore, before stepping out apply sunblock or wear protective clothing.
- Before stepping out, remember to wear a hat and sunglasses to protect your hair and eyes from the sun.
- Stop or at least cut down on smoking as it can prematurely age the skin.
- Drinking plenty of water every day is very beneficial for the skin. Water keeps the skin hydrated and eliminates toxins. As a result, the skin becomes smooth and supple. Water also prevents dark circles, crowfeet and fine lines.
Here’s hoping that these easy and effective beauty tips will keep you shining throughout.