The sun is a giant ball of fire. It’s a star that makes life on earth a very obvious reality. It is the heat and the light that the sun radiates and the earth’s movements around the sun and its own axis, that have resulted in the change of seasons.
Speaking of the change of seasons, summer makes for a very prominent season, and speaking of summer, your hair and how you wear it makes for quite a matter of significance during the same. During the summer, to help yourself get the better of the heat, it is pretty much essential to wear your hair a certain way, the summer way.
Make a move and read on to gain access to ideas on summer hairstyles. The first three ideas on summer hairstyles revolve around the women, while the last two ideas on summer hairstyles revolve around the men. Here’s hoping you have a summer full of fun in the sun, while still managing to make yourself believe you are in the shade!
Summer Hairstyle Ideas
- The bob makes for an iconic hairstyle. Not too long ago, the bob was considered to be one of the most fashionable hairstyles. It is, however, not as fashionable a hairstyle as it once was and this is mostly because of improvised versions of the same style. Out of all the variations and versions of the bob that exist today, the ‘wavy’ bob makes for a great summer hairstyle. Here, hair is trimmed to shoulder length and then styled into waves that begin from just above the shoulder.
- In the summertime, when the temperatures soar, beat it all by opting for the short pixie haircut. If you have long locks and want to get rid of it, without giving up on the desire to look extremely snazzy, the pixie haircut is the way to go. Here, hair is cut really short and then straightened or styled to look messy, but not any less snazzy. It’s really a just-out-of-the-bed look for women, but the different textures and length of hair can make this hairstyle look that much better.
- All summer hairstyles don’t require you to cut your hair short. With the proper know-how, you can get the best out of your locks. For this, you can try out the side pony or side braid. Tie your hair neatly into a ponytail or braid and wear the same on the side. This can help you beat the heat without really giving up on your locks.
- For the men, nothing really beats the crew cut. The crew cut, in fact, is the best hairstyle idea, to get you through the summer. Here, hair is buzzed at the sides of the head and the back too. Hair is kept short at the front and the middle part of the head. This is the kind of hairstyle men in service almost always sport. You, however, can feel free to go in for the look, since it is really is the best way to stay ‘cool’ in the summer.
- If you are not a big fan of the crew cut and believe that it may make you look funny, you can choose the short tapper cut. In this style, hair is left long at the top of the head and is also layered. The hair at the sides and back of the head, however, is cut short and is also layered. For that edgy look, it is advisable to sport this hairstyle with sideburns that are not too short. This hairstyle can also make your hair look a lot thicker and healthier.
With all of the mentioned above ideas on summer haircuts, you can make your move and choose the hairstyle idea you believe will be the best one for you.